- Year Abroad: Class of 2007 of Martin High School, Michigan, USA
- A-Levels: Class of 2009 of Christoph-Graupner-Gymnasium, Kirchberg, Germany
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Linguistics, Cultural Studies, and Translation
FTSK Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Germany
October 2009 to April 2013
- Freelance Translator since November 2013
- Freelance English Trainer since September 2015
Involvement in DVÜD e.V.
I’m a member of the German Association of Freelance Translators and Interpreters since 2013. I first got involved in a supporting position in 2015, then was voted to be a board member as Chief Financial Officer in December 2017.